Digital Audio Recording & Editing Using Pro Tools 12.5 or higher
Train with an Instructor with 28+ years of experience in training more than 5000 musicians
- Summer 2017 term starts June 12th and ends on August 18th for 10 weeks.
- You are allowed to work at you own pace, if you wish to finish the course early.
- Optional (3) graduate college credits available for this course @$150
This is a non-synchronous course, meaning that it is not in real time. Simply download the tutorial assignments, follow the instructions, submit to the instructor as directed, and receive feedback from the instructor. You can complete the course materials on a weekly basis (usually 2-3 hours per week), or you can proceed at your own pace and finish the course early. This online course starts with microphone choice & techniques and quickly delves into software recording and techniques. You will need to have access to Pro Tools 12.5 or higher, an audio interface, microphone, and a midi / controller keyboard in order to take this course.
- If you own an earlier version of Pro Tools (version 8 thru 11) then you should take the following course at http://mikeklinger.wiziq.com/course/3166-digital-a...
After completing this online course you will be able to
- Edit with the midi editor, piano roll editor, score editor, and the event list editorRecord a live concert and separate/edit the individual songs
- Learn how to sequence using virtual instruments
- Learn how to bus effects and work with automation
- Learn synthesizer programming
- Work with the new score editor in Pro Tools (Sibelius) and the new midi editor, elastic audio and much more .
- Walk away feeling very confident in using Pro Tools!
Students must register within 2 weeks for the college credit with SPU after signing up for the course thru wiziq.
Cost for Credit
- (3) Graduate-level quarter credits are available for this course through Seattle Pacific University @$50 per credit.
To Register :Click Here and on left side Select the "music" category" and Click on "+" sign for Digital Audio Recording & Editing using Pro Tools.
Language of instruction: English