Summer 2017 term starts June 12th and ends on August 18th for 10 weeks.
*Optional graduate college credit also available thru Seattle Pacific University below.
Optional (3) graduate college credits available for this course @$150
How the course works?
This is a non-synchronous course, meaning that it is not in real time. Simply download the tutorial assignment, follow the instructions, submit to the instructor as directed, and receive feedback from the instructor. You can complete the course materials on a weekly basis (usually 2-3 hours per week), or you can proceed at your own pace and finish the course early. Digital Audio Recording & Editing using Pro Tools 8,9,10,11 online course starts with microphone choice & techniques and quickly delves into software recording and techniques. You walk away feeling very confident in using Pro Tools! You will need to have access to Pro Tools software (version 8, 9 or 10) and a midi / controller keyboard in order to take this course
After completing this online course you will be able to :
- Record a live concert and separate/edit the individual songs
- Learn how to sequence using virtual instruments
- Edit with the midi editor, piano roll editor, score editor, and the event list editor
- Learn how to bus effects and work with automation
- Learn synthesizer programming
- Work with the new score editor in Pro Tools (Sibelius) and the new midi editor, elastic audio and much more .
- Walk away feeling very confident in using Pro Tools!
Students must register within 2 weeks for the college credit with SPU after signing up for the course thru wiziq.
In order to enroll in this course you must first enroll here at wiziq. Once enrolled in the course then you may proceed below to register for the optional graduate college credit thru Seattle Pacific University.
Cost for Credit
- (3) Graduate-level quarter credits are available for this course through Seattle Pacific University @$50 per credit.
To Register :Click here and on left side Select the "music" category" and Click on "+" sign for Digital Audio Recording & Editing using Pro Tools.
Language of instruction: English